Post a Job
Employers, would you like to post a job to our student portal? Please E-Mail us with the following information:
- Employer Name
- Job Title
- Application Deadline (if applicable)
- Expected Salary
- Description of position and expected tasks
- Requirements (i.e. education, experience)
Positions Available to GSC Students
Click here to view IESA/GIS positions available. (student ID and password required)
External GIS/Environmental Science Job Listings
The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse
- GJC has hundreds of positions posted for GIS professionals and is one of the most popular GIS sites on the web.
- A professional recruiting firm for GIS professionals and entry level, too. They state, 'Never a fee for candidates seeking new opportunities'.
- A leading provider of GIS, Geo-Spatial and Location-Based Industry Job announcements and career development resources.
- Their database contains GIS jobs and résumés covering fields such as remote sensing, mapping, forestry, geographic analysis and more.
GIS and Computing
- Texas A & M University maintains an extensive jobs board for their Wildlife and Fisheries program, of which GIS is one.
GIS-A-Job in UK
- Interested in working outside the US? GIS-a-Job is the original and largest free recruitment website in the UK.