Physical Education Scholarships (Available for the 2012-2013 School Year)
Each year, the School of Business, Education, Health & Wellness offers an opportunity for those students who illustrate academic achievement to apply for scholarships. These are funded through contributions to the GSC Foundation.
- To qualify for the Health & Wellness Scholarships, the student must have declared a major in Health and Physical Education, Exercise Science, Sports Management or Exercise, Sport & Recreation.
- Must be either currently enrolled or accepted as a student at Gainesville State College
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 is preferred.
- A SAT of 950 are preferred.
The application for the 2012-13 year must be received by MARCH 26, 2012.
The School's Scholarship Committee has responsibility to advertise, develop an appropriate application form, set due date deadlines and collect the applications. Recommendations for this award should be sought from, but not solely from, the education faculty members.
Applications are available
- on the Gainesville campus, in the School of Business, Education, Health and Wellness office (Room 103, Hugh Mills Physical Education Complex)
- on the Oconee campus, in room 524
- or from our website: PE Scholarship Application