Student invoices are emailed to your GSC email account or can be viewed thru your Banner web account. It is important to check your student invoice before the payment deadline to ensure your class schedule is not dropped.
You can make payment on your student account using the following methods:
- Via your Banner Web Student Account: Electronic Checks (from a checking or savings account) and Credit Card/Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) are accepted.
- Credit Card--VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards are also accepted at the Business Affairs office.
- Check or Money Order—Checks/Money Orders must be payable to Gainesville State College. Payment by check/money order can be made in person at the Business Affairs Office, or can be mailed to Gainesville State College; Business Affairs Office, PO BOX 1358, Gainesville, GA 30503. Notate the New Student ID number on the check/money order. **Please note there is a $25 returned check fee on all returned checks.
- Cash—Payment by cash should be made at the Business Affairs Office, Cashier Window, Administration Building. Only US currency is accepted. Do not mail cash payments.
- Students may also use the drop payment box located on the Administration Building wall, front door, facing the Continuing Education Building. Please do not enclose cash in the drop box.
Please remember that it is Board of Regents policy that all fees be due and payable upon registration.
Click here to access Banner Web.
Please note that mailed fee payments must be postmarked by the fee payment deadline.