If you know the 4 letter name of the class and the appropriate level of the class, this is where you plug it in. See example below:
- Student Services Menu
- Select Term (Fall, Spring, or Summer)
- Available Course Quick Check.
- Enter the course subject and code into the boxes as shown in the example. To get all of the classes for a specific subject, leave the code box blank. Placing a % sign in both columns will show you all of the open classes on the desired campus. (i.e. all classes on the Gainesville or Oconee campuses)
- Select only the part of term and campus you want to view. The default is All Sessions on both campuses. Click Open Only or All Sections to view the classes.
* Remember that pre-requisites may exist for certain courses.
* Classes listed in red are full.