- Terri Carroll: "Major Maps" - Term-by-term sample course schedules.
- Beth Sale: "Oconee Campus Art Exhibits" - Expanding the Exhibits featured in the Roy C. Moore Art Gallery to the Oconee Campus.
- Christie Cruise-Harper: "Diplomats for Diversity Program" - Program using current GSC students who engage their peers in dialogue around issues related to social justice and diversity.
- Dede deLaughter and Matt Mize: "Increasing Students' Self-Efficacy through Self-Registration" - Creating a dual-option program that provides education and support for students with Learning Support requirements to be eligible to self-register.
- Nicola Dovey: "First Year Foundation, a Strengths-Based Approach" - Program designed to increase academic success and improve retention and completion rates for students with disabilities.
- Theresa Lindsey: "Transfer Students: Who Are They and What Do They Need to be Successful?" - Program to facilitate student focus groups to gather data about transfer student demographics and transfer student issues and concerns.
- Sheri Hardee: Promoting Globalization in Education through International Collaborations
- Natalie Hyslop: Development of new curriculum and maintenance of a comprehensive online site for the dissemination of laboratory materials for instructors of Introduction to Ecology.
- Evan Lampert: Continued Revision of the Introductory Biology Laboratory Sequence.
- Jeanelle Morgan: Development of Gene Expression Module to Improve Student Understanding of Gene Regulation in Biology.
- Samuel Prestridge: "The Chautauqua Series" presentations for '12-'13 / the first scholarly conference on the fiction of Mary Hood (April 27, 2013).
- Carly Wynne: Promoting Globalization in Education through International Collaborations
- Jessica Ziembroski: "Into the 'Real' World: Undergraduates, Community Engagement, and Equal Partnerships at the Gainesville Housing Authority".