- Call 678.717.3660 during normal office hours
- Call 911 at all other times
- Call 678.717.3660
- Drop by the Counseling & Career Services Office located in the Student Center. If the counselor is available, students may be seen on a walk-in basis.
|Monday - Thursday
||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Summer Months - close on Friday at 1 p.m.
- Call 706.310.6201 during normal office hours
- Call 911 or call ABHS Crisis Line at 800-715-4225
- Make an appointment online (click on this hyperlink) for Oconee campus Personal Counseling. (Please cancel your appointment if you cannot attend so another student can have that session.)
- If you cannot find an appointment time on the scheduler that works for you, please email M. "Doc" Hawley (email@example.com) for day appointments.
- Drop by the Administration Building Room113 (the second door on the right if entering by the front door). If the door is open, please drop in. Drop-in visits are welcome.
- Oconee's part-time counselor will see students beginning Fall Semester 2012. Room TBA.
Monday through Thursday 9AM to 5PM
Friday 9AM to 3PM (Summer 9AM to 1PM)