Directions to the Gainesville Campus
From the North: Take Highway 365 South to Interstate 985 to Exit 17. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp and stay in the right lane. Turn right at the second traffic light onto Mathis Drive.
From the South: Take Interstate 85 North to Interstate 985 to Exit 16. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp and stay in the right lane. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Mathis Drive.
From 400 North: Take exit 17. Turn Right off exit ramp. Go to second light and turn right onto Browns Bridge Road which is also 369. Follow 369 for 12 miles. At light, turn right onto McEver Road which is also 53. Go to third light, turn Left onto Mundy Mill Road. Follow Mundy Mill Road for about 1.5 miles, Gainesville State College will be on your Left.
From the Oconee Campus:
- GSC Oconee Campus onto Bishop Farms Parkway to Experiment Station Road/Highway 53
- Turn left onto Experiment Station Road
- Proceed approximately .8 mile to the intersection of Experiment Station Road/Highway 53 and Hog Mountain Road/Highway 53
- Turn left onto Hog Mountain Road/Highway 53
- Proceed approximately 17 miles toward Winder to the intersection of Highway 53 and Atlanta Highway/Highway 29
- Turn left onto Atlanta Highway/Highway 29/Highway 53
- Proceed approximately 2.3 miles on Atlanta Highway/Highway29/Highway 53 into Winder
- At intersection of Atlanta Highway and Broad Street (at McDonald’s) turn right onto Broad Street/Highway 53/Highway 211
- Proceed straight on Highway 53/Highway 211 through Winder for approximately 1.7 miles
- At Barrow Medical Center (Hospital) Highway 53 forks to left, go left onto Highway 53 toward Oakwood
- Proceed approximately 20 miles on Highway 53 (will cross over I-85 and under I-985) to Gainesville State College – Gainesville Campus
- GSC is on the right just after crossing under I-985
All other points: The physical address for Gainesville State College is 3820 Mundy Mill Road (Highway 53), Oakwood, Georgia 30566, and is easily accessible from I-985 and many secondary roads.