Effective Fall 2005, previously enrolled students who have been out of Gainesville State College for no more than two consecutive semesters (including summer) and who have not enrolled in another college or university in the interim, may return to GSC without having to re-apply. These students, if they choose, will be eligible to go through advisement and pre-registration.
Students who must re-apply:
- Any student who has not been registered at Gainesville State College for three or more consecutive terms (including summer).
- All transient students must re-apply each semester.
- Students who have attended any other institution during their absence from Gainesville State College. These students are classified as transfer students, even if they have attended GSC before.
- please refer to our application for readmission to avoid paying an additional application fee.
- if you decide to complete and submit the online application you will be required to submit the $25 fee.
- must apply for readmission by the established deadline.
- who have attended another college or university in the interim must submit official transcripts of all colleges attended since last attending Gainesville State College.
A student who has previously paid the application fee will not be required to pay the fee again.
Application Fee Waiver: Students with approved application fee waivers may NOT apply online. Contact the Gainesville State College Office of Admissions at 678-717-3641 for a paper application.
Students who for any reason have remained out of the College for three or more semesters, including the Summer Semester, must apply for readmission by the established semester application deadline. Students who have attended other colleges in the interim must submit official transcripts of all colleges attended since they last attended Gainesville State College. Former students who leave the College prior to completing Learning Support requirements will not be allowed to return to the College as transient students from another college unless they have completed credit level coursework in the area of the existing Learning Support requirements.