The ACTT Center monitors make-up tests for students who miss a test in class, as well as tests for students needing extra time or other considerations resulting from a properly diagnosed need. The testing room accommodates up to twelve (12) students at a time and is monitored by video cameras and ACTT front desk personnel. Private testing rooms and other accommodations are scheduled through Disability Services.
Make-up Testing Policies and Procedures
When taking a make-up test, students will need to ask for the test at the front desk in the ACTT Center. They will also need the following:
- Their instructor’s name
- A picture ID
- A pencil/pen
- The required materials for the test (e.g., a scantron, calculator, etc.)
- Cell phones turned OFF
Students using the make-up testing facilities are subject to GSC’s Student Conduct Code and Student Handbook policies.
- The ACTT Center does not proctor tests for entire classes. This would include re-testing, extra credit testing, or any type of testing that is not make-up testing. Any tests that are not make-up tests will be returned to the instructor immediately upon discovery.
- Instructors will need to complete a test referral form for each student’s make-up test.
- All make-up tests should be hand-delivered or campus mailed, with a completed test referral form for each student.
- Students who take makeup tests in the ACTT Center are not allowed to leave the ACTT Center with their tests. To maintain test security, students may not personally deliver their tests to their instructors. Instructors should collect any completed tests from the ACTT front desk.