- Smaller, seminar-style classes (12-18 students)
- This emphasizes student discussion and independent work.
- Priority registration and schedule adjustment
- Students entering the Honors Program have priority in registering to ensure that the rest of their schedule can accommodate their Honors courses. They typically register a week early by meeting with the Director.
- Assistance with transfer and scholarship applications
- Travel grants for overseas trips sponsored by GSC Foundation
- For application information see scholarships.
- Check out study abroad for upcoming informational meetings, how to get started and this year's trips.
- Opportunities to present student work at Honors Conferences
- Past conferences have been held in places such as Birmingham, Milledgeville, New Orleans, and Orlando.