Current GSC Honors students may apply for Honors scholarships. These merit-based awards are funded by the GSC Foundation, which depends on the generosity of alumni and other donors.
The scholarships are awarded annually in late November. Applications are accepted from October 1st - October 15th.
There are two categories of scholarships:
- An application by the student
- Letter/essay of intent from the student
- Recommendation form filled out by a faculty member
Who is eligible to apply?
- Current Honors students who are enrolled full time at GSC
- Students who are registering for Honors courses in the next term
- Honors Scholars (Honors students who have completed the program)
Forms (new forms are uploaded each September)
All Applications and Recommendation Forms can be mailed via campus or postal mail to:
Dr. Anastasia Turner- Nesbitt Building (Gainesville Campus)
PO Box 1358
Gainesville, GA 30503
Dr. Matthew Horton- Classroom Building (Oconee Campus)
PO Box 1748
Watkinsville, GA 30677