A Unit of the Institutional Advancement Office
Incorporated in 1967, our mission is to promote access to quality higher education for deserving students and to enhance the excellence of the College’s educational programs.
Gainesville State College Foundation
2010-2011 Annual report
Click Here to View
Spotlight On...Ed Cabell Theatre Renovation
& Technical Expansion Campaign
The Foundation provides:
Student scholarships, including merit, need-based, study-abroad and faculty/staff dependent scholarships.
- Book scholarships for faculty and staff that are continuing their education.
- Funding for awards such as Best Practices, Advisor of the Year, Outstanding Faculty, Outstanding Adjunct and Innovative Teaching awards.
- Funding for incentives given during Professional Development Week.
- Faculty/Staff development through funding events such as the welcome breakfast, new employee orientations and receptions, campus picnics, departmental retreats and workshops.
- Student encouragement through the funding of Outstanding Student awards and events such as Open Houses, Honors Day reception, Financial Aid Fair, Student Teaching orientations and receptions, and caps and gowns for graduation.